UGA Elements offers advanced reporting using common business intelligence tools
UGA Elements is an application and database that allows institutions to collect, contextualize,
report on, and profile publicly the research, scholarship, and professional activities
of faculty, staff, and students.
- Modern, more intuitive interface.
- Automatic population of (most) publications from public and proprietary databases
- Reduced faculty time to maintain with automated feeds from UGA authoritative sources
- Improved internal search tools (e.g., finding expertise for collaboration)
- Opportunities for centralized and decentralized training and support
- Online training and support site
UGA Elements is guided by school/college Administrative Liaisons and key representatives of the Offices of Faculty Affairs; Enterprise Information Technology Services; Institutional Research; Office of Research; Public Service and Outreach; and UGA Libraries.